Love the round ones. Super cool.
Cat and round sunnies.. gotta love em! xox, charley
YEAH!
Yes! And good lipstick to match them :) So glam!http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com
I like sunnies but somehow I dont wear them much. I have to start wearing them more. Those are adorable =^.^=tanyaminxy.blogspot.com
Really great for inspiration, I am in big need for some new sunglasses!Christina xxhttp://christinathorup.com/
love Kristinas sunnieswww.thefashionfraction.comwww.thefashionfraction.com
Cat eyes and round frames will never get old in my opinion.following you on bloglovin, checkout my blog?chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com
Thanks for commenting! Have a lovely day!xx
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Love the round ones. Super cool.
ReplyDeleteCat and round sunnies.. gotta love em!
ReplyDeletexox, charley
YEAH!
ReplyDeleteYes! And good lipstick to match them :) So glam!
ReplyDeletehttp://lasaloperie.blogspot.com
I like sunnies but somehow I dont wear them much. I have to start wearing them more. Those are adorable =^.^=
ReplyDeletetanyaminxy.blogspot.com
Really great for inspiration, I am in big need for some new sunglasses!
ReplyDeleteChristina xx
http://christinathorup.com/
love Kristinas sunnies
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com
Cat eyes and round frames will never get old in my opinion.
ReplyDeletefollowing you on bloglovin, checkout my blog?
chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com