About a week ago (man, time flies!) I was in Brussels, Belgium. It was a wonderful, albeit short, trip. Here are two items I managed to snag from a great street market.
I love big rings so when I saw a stall with hundreds for sale for good prices, I knew I was doomed. I chose this one because I don't own much red jewelry and thought it would be a good addition to my collection.
I've never really worn big statement necklaces like this one, but I fell in love the moment I saw it. I didn't buy it at first but 24 hours later I was still thinking about it so I had to go back. I'm just glad no one had bought it in that time.
xx
Like the necklace!
ReplyDeletexx
biskvittka.blogspot.com
Thank you!
DeleteI´m happy that you bought the necklace,it looks amazing :D
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm really glad I bought it too. (:
DeleteLove the pieces! Great buys! x
ReplyDeletehttp://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
I'm loving these pieces! So bold and chic!
ReplyDeletewww.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com
I love your blog great work :) follow me and I’ll follow you back x
ReplyDeletehttp://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.fr/
They are amazing! Hope you've had a great time in Europe!
ReplyDeleteOMG!! love that necklace!!!!
ReplyDeletefollowing you now on GFC and Bloglovin!!! like to follow back??
we could stay in contact!!!
xoxo
self-dressed.blogspot.com
Thank you!! I'll def. check yours out. (:
Delete