Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Some little things


source: tumblr

1. The other night I saw someone wearing black boots that were perfect for summer and I went on an online rampage trying to find my own to buy.

 

2. I am so jealous of everyone who got to go to Coachella this past weekend. All the pictures look amazing! I will be there, someday.


source: tumblr

3. I have 1 month until I graduate from college. Shit's crazy. But most importantly, I think I'm going to dye my hair back to pink/purple for the ceremony. I start my new job a week after graduation so I won't be able to keep it for long, but I'm still stoked on it.

xx
Follow Naturally Christina

4 comments:

  1. haha do it! but be prepared to have damaged hair, i had mine dip dyed and it was fun but after awhile def had to hack it all off

    jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boots are to die for!

    http://bagenchy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to Coachella too! Keep saying I'll do it eventually but never happens. Oh my gosh and one more month to go? Exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a lovely day!

xx