Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tumblr Scrapbook!




In the past I've tried really hard to get into scrapbooking. I have quite a large amount of cool materials and paper, and lord knows I have TONS of pictures, but I've just never really gotten the hang of it. I love taking photos and I want to find a nice way to display all my trips and memories. There's something so lovely about having a hard copy and being able to flip through the pages.
Anyway, it's been a while since I last tried scrapbooking, but I think I'm going to take it up again. Except this time, I'm going to try this neat tumblr-esque style of it. I can just print out my photos in all different sizes and fill in the blanks with all my various ticket stubs and receipts, etc. And any extra space, I can write in some nice quotes or memories.
I'm excited to try it. (:

xx
Follow Naturally Christina

10 comments:

  1. Oh that's really cool! I love scrapbooking! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    SUPER GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG! TRY TO WIN THE JEWEL YOU LIKE THE MOST: http://www.voguebuster.net/2013/03/haute-glam-boutique-giveaway.html

    I'm waiting for you!

    Kisses,

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your scrapbook!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. coool ! :)

    fallow each other? tell me please when you follow me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to scrapbook. It's my way to put my emotions on a page :)
    http://iceteainparis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a lovely day!

xx