Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Je m'ennuie à Paris

Creeping on strangers. But aren't they adorable!

Artist, by Montmartre

La Basilique du Sacré Coeur de Montmartre

 Artist exhibit in le château de Versailles. It's a pair of shoes made out of pots and pans. Pretty cool, eh?

The golden gates of le château.

Me, outside le Louvre.

Schoolwork and midterms week has me feeling exhausted. I'm feeling a little nostalgic for the days of summer and traveling. I miss the days of learning and experiencing things solely because I want to, not because someone has told me I have to.

These are all pictures from my (short) time in Paris last June. 

xx
Follow Naturally Christina

5 comments:

  1. So lovely www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog, I followed your site and please visit mine

    www.dede-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to go to PariS!!!! I'm even thinking about going on my own just a few days in May haha :)

    www.jackiegloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Paris, I return to it every year without moderation ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a lovely day!

xx