Tuesday, October 9, 2012

LOTD: Catering



I work part-time for my school cafeteria and part of that job is catering, and now that I've got some seniority, that means bartending for me. It's a fun job and the dress code is very simple: black bottoms, white button-up. My boss and I have run in circles over this code because I never owned a white button up. I bought this one last Friday and I must say, I really like it. So far I've only worn it for work, but I'm really excited to work it into my wardrobe. I love the lace detail at the top.

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your shirt!!! Kisses!


    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR | SHOP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a lovely day!

xx