Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Election Madness



I saw Joe Biden speak today. It was very spur of the moment. I didn't know about it until about 10am and we left at 12:30pm. I skipped class and work for the event, but I'm glad I did. It was quite the experience. As a history/political science, clearly I loved it. I didn't necessarily agree with everything he said, but for a two-party system, I'll take it. The whole process is just fascinating. All the speeches and visits and debates; the whole campaign trail. I really don't even know what else to say without turning this into a 20 page essay.
Except I will say this. If you're not already,

GO REGISTER TO VOTE.
It may not seem like a lot, but you really can make a difference.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Have a lovely day!

xx