Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hot Hot Humidity





Don't get me wrong, I LOVE summer. In fact I'm always telling people that it's my favorite season. Yet right now, schools back in session, my senior year of college is in full swing, sports are back in gear, work is hard as ever, and it's a lot to handle in this humidity. I hate that I start sweating just walking from work to class. We live in the mountains, so it is an uphill climb, but still. I think I'm ready for it to cool down a little. 

Plus, who doesn't love a nice leather jacket or some knee high boots?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'm so excited for fall weather and clothing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a lovely day!

xx