Thursday, June 28, 2012

Belgium Purchases



About a week ago (man, time flies!) I was in Brussels, Belgium. It was a wonderful, albeit short, trip. Here are two items I managed to snag from a great street market. 
I love big rings so when I saw a stall with hundreds for sale for good prices, I knew I was doomed. I chose this one because I don't own much red jewelry and thought it would be a good addition to my collection.
I've never really worn big statement necklaces like this one, but I fell in love the moment I saw it. I didn't buy it at first but 24 hours later I was still thinking about it so I had to go back. I'm just glad no one had bought it in that time.

xx
bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Like the necklace!

    xx
    biskvittka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m happy that you bought the necklace,it looks amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really glad I bought it too. (:

      Delete
  3. I love your blog great work :) follow me and I’ll follow you back x

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are amazing! Hope you've had a great time in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Dahlia if you'd like to check it out.
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! love that necklace!!!!
    following you now on GFC and Bloglovin!!! like to follow back??
    we could stay in contact!!!
    xoxo
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'll def. check yours out. (:

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Have a lovely day!

xx