Friday, July 22, 2011

Expectations.


I thought I had a lovely post to show you guys, but then I realized that my memory card was not in my camera, so none of the pictures I thought I had taken were actually saved. Here's a small montage of what I took after that lovely realization.
My sister and I saw the new Winnie the Pooh movie tonight. She loved it, I'm still not so sure. Maybe it's because I grew up on Winnie the Pooh, but some of the character voices were remarkably different, and it was throwing me off a lot.
I did a little shopping before the movie, and those cosmetics were among my purchases. I'm especially excited for the light, mint green nail polish and the mascara, which is a royal blue. It will be nice to experiment a little.

xx
Follow Naturally Christina

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! Have a lovely day!

xx