Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pottermore




Being the Harry Potter fan I am, I couldn't let this day past without sharing this news with as many people as possible. I admit, at first I was a tad disappointed with the announcement. I wanted something today, I thought today we would be able to take part in the website, but alas it does not open until October (unless you're one of the lucky million who get in on Harry's birthday). Now that I've let all this information sink in, I am absolutely thrilled with the news. The website will have wonderful new content and backstories straight from Jo, while also acting as reading guide, social media, and role playing-esque site.
Harry Potter has touched my life in a way I never thought possible, and I hope others can enjoy it as much as I do.

xx
Follow Naturally Christina

1 comment:

  1. As a manical Harry Potter nerd, I completely appreciate this! I wonder if it's free?

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a lovely day!

xx