Sunday, May 22, 2011

Medieval Times, Part 1 - The show


A horse, jumping off all fours.
Procession of knights, ours is the red&yellow.



My giant margarita glass, filled with mango smoothie.

Modeling our new headdresses. (:
My rose.

****

Last night I went to a medieval dinner show with my family, and my younger sisters Girl Scout troop. It was truly, a lot of fun. They split you up into different colored sections, and you cheer on your sections knight. We were the red and yellow section, so my sister and I spent the entire night leaning over our dinners, cheering and chanting "RED AND YELLOW, RED AND YELLOW," trying to drown out the cheers from other teams. Our knight didn't end up winning, but it still paid off because when he came out after the competition he threw 3 roses into the crowd and the first landed directly in my lap. (:

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to a show like this, looks like a lot of fun! ;)
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've ALWAYS wanted to go and no one will take me :-( This looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a lovely day!

xx