Monday, February 14, 2011

Inspiration






**DISCLAIMER**
I save a lot of pictures onto my computer from a lot of sites/blogs. I have started a filing system recently, but a lot of these pictures have been saved for a while so I am not positive where most of them are from. If any of them are yours, or you know where they are from, please let me know and I will give due credit (or take them down, if you so wish).

It was incredibly warm out (for the middle of February) and I loved it! I am so ready for Spring/Summer. These are some little tidbits of the fashions I'm currently feeling.

xoxo,
Christina

7 comments:

  1. Very inspirational post!

    x
    http://www.i-melda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspirational photos, love the black hat/jacket, denim shorts look. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Following on Bloglovin.
    Cheers!
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very inspiring
    thanks for sharing
    thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment.
    xx
    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that ashley simpson in the last photo? she looks great there. great picks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I quite love the second image... makes me wish it were ten times warmer here!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this post! I really like the flower accent in the bun.

    check out my blog at:

    www.littlemissmagnolia.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a lovely day!

xx