Monday, February 21, 2011

For Those About to Rock,

I've been really sick for the past week or so, but I am slowly making my way back to normal. It's supposed to be 70 degrees here today, which is awesome. I really need to update my wardrobe before summer, I've realized. I am lacking in pretty dresses and shorts. Today I just need to get from my dorm to class, so this chill get-up will be fine, but I need to get ready for upcoming weeks! I'm heading to the beach for Spring Break and I would like to go in style.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Definitely a lot of great looks and well priced items for Summer on ASOS site. ;)
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute teal sweater!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a necklace from Pie N The Sky if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a lovely day!

xx