Monday, February 7, 2011

Style Crush







I feel like she gets a lot of shit for not acting or dressing her age, but personally I think Taylor Momsen is gorgeous. I wish I had the guts (and body) to wear some of her outfits. I think they're a nice mix of classy and edgy. They do tend to be on the short side, and some of them are a little risque, but they look great on her. Be honest, who doesn't love a nice leather jacket or pair of fish nets?

What do you all think of Taylor?

Follow my blog with bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I used to love Taylor's style, but now she's trying way too hard to pull off the "rock star looks".
    Thanks for the comment BTW :)

    http://ruecamboon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her character's style is tres nice, but I don't like her, her attitude is just so wrong ha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like her style but i guess i would like it more if it was worn by someone else? it just seems...out of place for some reason. but i do agree that she has a gorgeous face...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a lovely day!

xx