Monday, February 14, 2011

Emma Watson





One thing you're going to learn about me is that I am a huge Harry Potter fan. So, naturally, I love Emma Watson. I have also been rather intrigued by her style for a while now. I will admit that I like her long hair better, but she can definitely rock the pixie cut. My favorite outfit out of these is the jean shorts with the white top. It's so simple, yet she looks so good! There's also that summer vibe that I've been yearning for for the past few weeks.

What are your feelings on Emma?

4 comments:

  1. I have to say, I thought she had really horrible taste in clothes a few years ago! But I think she got a stylist a while back and ever since, she's been rocking her looks.
    I do like her hair on her, she does work the pixie very well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. emma is fab. I have to watch out for cute short hair cuts because I am a tad impulsive when it comes to hair - it's taken me soooo long to get it this far. must. hold. out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is always beutiful !!
    Like youre blog !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love her!
    Huge hp fan too!

    -em
    spindizzyfall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a lovely day!

xx